Saturday, March 16, 2013

Is it ok to use a lost iPad if no one claimed it after 30 days?

My brother said he knows some one that found a iPad that some one lost at work and the guy tried to look up on the iPad to see who's it is and all he found was photos on it and he seems he can't find any other info on it and my brothers friend left the iPad at work to see if the person will come and get it. The thing is it been they for over 30 days and know one came and got it or reported it stolen and the guys boss called the police to say it was lost but the cops have not came and got it and that was 30 days ago and so my brothers friends boss said he can have it and my brothers friend called him and said I will sell you this IPad3 for $300.So if my brother buys this iPad will be get in trouble if it was reported stolen but the person never came and got it and can be still use it?

См. статью: Is it ok to use a lost iPad if no one claimed it after 30 days?