Thursday, March 7, 2013

Is a physical newspapers stand a good idea for an owned business?

I buy the racks, talk to local newspapers about the discounts and so forth to get on the papers, Im not talking about that stupid app called newsstand, or the apps associated with it, i mean where you buy newspapers on your way to work, in a big city, or magazines, where tourists take their photos in front of to commemorate their visit, cause it is ,___ i dont know the word. If I made .50 cents a paper which I dont know if thats highly unlikely or not but if I sold 100 papers a day I know thats 50$, times 7 thats 350$ just for one paper, and I could branch out and do magazines and so forth, but is it worth it? I know the racks are cheap.the license where I live is nothing, and I mean, I think people would like to start buying than subscribe on heir iPad, I dont see people getting the local paper on their iPad, even if they get the wall st journal, if it is in front of you, I see you buying it.

См. статью: Is a physical newspapers stand a good idea for an owned business?