Thursday, March 14, 2013

My iPad 2 keeps adding a fullstop after some words?

BTW SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM BEFORE CONTINUING AND READ THE 'READ THIS'
E.g happy. Or.
I haven't used it in a while..like in. A Month
Sometimes it's really unresponsive like I have to wait like three seconds before continuing what I'm doing
Additional info:
My. Screen has cracked not bad but some people don't notice it after a while, let me try and describe where it's cracked, its cracked next to the home button (not on it but. Little further from it ) it's cracked on the edge.
I have the. Sticky plastic cover thing for the screen and. A Smart Cover
When i.backspace once sometimes it erases my whole paragraph unless I stop.It by tipping the screen. Or. Word or a few letters
The ' A ' is really unresponsive nd sometimes I have to. Go back to correct 'my'. Mistakes
READ THIS
if you see full stops.In odd places its not me its the.iPad I'm just showing you guys what it does that's why I didn't erase. Them
I never intentionally put a full stop to any.sentence so yeah
Thanks in advance.
Added (1). @Jorgecampos just wanted to say that I did try deleting the apps in the bottome thing it didn't work but I did do a hard reset and its fine now
I was too lazy to do the iTunes thing lol it's fine now thanks for answering

См. статью: My iPad 2 keeps adding a fullstop after some words?