Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Night time routines?

At about 10, I go brush my teeth. Then I put my hair up and wash my face. I put cold water on it, and use makeup remover wipes. Then I pat my face dry with paper towel, and then put lotion on my face. After that I change into my PJ's. Then I go outside and bring in my guinea pigs to their night time cage and give them hay/fruits/veggies. Then I get some water, pet my dogs, and go to the bathroom. I put in my retainers and plug in my phone, iPad, and computer. I usually clean my room, ya know getting the basic things off the floor. Next I close my door to the bathroom, put on Chapstick and lotion, turn on my fan, turn off my light, and go to bed. Good night!

Answer in detail ;)
Added (1). BTW for the person that said it's 12:50, we must live in different places ;) it's 9:50!

См. статью: Night time routines?