Monday, March 11, 2013

Should I talk to her?

Ok, I need some serious advice.

Here goes, I was friends for ages (like, 10 years) with a girl (lets call her Anna) she was my best friend for so long and we were really close… though we had a kind of love-hate friendship… as she had a tendency to lie about stupid things… and we had little arguments but overall, we had fun

Then about a year ago we both became friends with her cousin (who we'll call Stacy) and we were all friends for a while
Until they started having loads of arguments about dumb stuff
I really didn't know what was going on… one minute they were friends, the next they weren't… it was confusing.

Then Stacy and me began hanging out together without Anna (for lots of reasons, usually because she wasn't free when we were, etc.) until Anna and Stacy had a pretty huge argument, Stacy had had enough of Anna and they fell out, and that was it for them. Anna then deleted Stacy as a friend on Facebook 

I still wasn't sure what had happened between them, and only heard Stacy's side of the story… then me and her became better friends and Anna started hanging out more with another girl from our school (who apparently doesn't like me even though she's never met me) 
So I rarely saw her.

Then (I'm not sure how it started) me and Anna had a relatively small argument over Facebook chat, and we haven't really spoken properly since. She also deleted me as a friend on Facebook.
Mostly because of Stacy, though.

For a while I was ok with us going our separate ways… I had Stacy for a friend now who seemed much nicer and less dramatic than Anna so for a while I was fine

Then Stacy began to show her true colours.

She gets Mardy and won't talk to me for no reason, she insults me all the time and says horrible things to me
She always tries to get everyone's attention. She goes on and on about how horrible her life is and how mine has apparently been perfect (even though I suffer from depression due to horrible bullying… and have experienced the death of 6 family members, one of which was my dad who died when I was 10 on Christmas day when I was on my own with him… and I had to call the ambulance, and all she ever had was a mean step-dad) 
she also constantly says stupid stuff
Like when she said that her 83 year old neighbour dying was MUCH worse than my dads death and I should stop whining
She also does things like refusing to apologise when she should. Like when she dropped my iPad, I asked her to apologise (since she nearly broke it) and she refused then when I said 'well that's kinda mean' she started ranting that she should just kill herself cos that's what I want.
She also purposefully leads on any guy that fancies her by hugging them and holding their hands, touching them, running her fingers through their hair when "she doesn't like them back and they creep her out"
She's also telling my friend (who is 15, like us) that she should have sex outdoors with her boyfriend of two weeks (who's 17, and has had about 10 girlfriends he's slept with in the past, and has been rumoured to have tried to abuse one… and she's aware of this) so I guess that gives an insight into what kind of person she is

I'm fed up of how selfish she is, and the other day we went out with the aforementioned friend and her bf, and all Stacy did was whine, be selfish, have a go at everything I said (when I wasn't even talking to her) and flirt with our friends boyfriend (she even made him give her £30 to buy something) I'm fed up of her, and haven't spoken to her since
And all my other friends are fed up of how Mardy she's being too, she's being a total *** to everyone for no reason.

The other day, Anna came and sat with me for 5 minutes when I was alone at lunch, and she talked to me. I felt awkward, but it has made me realise how much I miss having her as a friend…
After all, I never wanted to fall out with her. 
And apparantly she said to Stacy in the next lesson "I know she hates me and we don't talk anymore but if she's sat alone I'm not gonna just leave her"
I don't hate her, I hope she doesn't think I do…

I want to talk to her… to message her on Facebook… or send her a friend request… something! Just to see how she feels… should I?
Stacy would kill me… though they speak in lesson all the time
My mum doesn't think I should, but she also doesnt think I should be friends with Stacy which leaves me alone

I miss Anna… should I talk to her? If so… what should I say? I can't talk to her in person, because she's always with the girl who hates me in school… though I could call for her, but thatd be even more awkward…

Advice???
Added (1). Thanks, but Stacy is pretty much impossible to talk to about anything like this. The moment you say something vaguely negative about her she completely blows up in your face and becomes ridiculously irrational. I can't talk to her about how stupid she acts because she gets worse if anyone ever tries

См. статью: Should I talk to her?