Friday, March 22, 2013

URGENT! I need tips?

I asked this question before, but one only one person answered. Tomorrow at about 10am, my mom, brother, great aunt, and I are leaving on a six hour drive to my second cousins house in North Carolina. The next day, we are going to have to drive6-8 ours to my great aunt and uncles house. When we leave Atlanta a week later, we could possibly be driving the straight 12-14 hours home. We will be taking my mother's 2006 Toyota Sienna Minivan. This is what we have so far:

-A dvd player
-The following dvds: The Simpsons 15th season. The Simpsons 3rd season, The bourne Conspiracy, 007 Skyfall, a whole bunch more.
-an ipod shuffle and 3ds(my younger brother)
-and ipod touch, ipod nano 5g, and psp 2000(me)
-our moms iPad 2(she is driving so she wont mind us using it.
-my brother and I each have 3 books( I am a quick reader so that should not take long at all for me)
-both of us have a pillow pet and blanket
-snacks

Is this enough..I would like your opinion.

См. статью: URGENT! I need tips?