Monday, March 11, 2013

Was my teacher being creepy or polite?

Today I had all my classes switched because we start a new trimester today, so I have new teachers. During my 5th hour my new teacher was introducing himself to our class, he seems like a very nice guy and seems funny and welcoming. But today out of no where in front of the whole class after he told everyone to get out our iPads to load the assignment, he came up to me and asked what my name was, and I replied and told him my name. Then he said "nice to meet you, Naomi" I said nice to meet you too. Then he said I think your a very beautiful person I've seen you in the halls before…

Okay so I thought that was unnecessary and my friend and other people in class looked at me like… wtf was that.

BUT here's the other thing, right before class ended a girl in my grade who is well known for looks and an amazing curvy body offered to put like one persons books away.So my teacher called her over and told her how she was a very warm person and seemed like a beautiful young lady, but it went much longer than that and don't recall everything he said. Everyone was looking over and had that same look on before.

So here's the question… if only 2 attractive people got this attention (not being cocky) is it polite or just creepy becaus I mean what teacher outwardly tells students that they are attractive. He doesn't look like a perv… he looks very nice.

См. статью: Was my teacher being creepy or polite?