Saturday, March 23, 2013

What does it mean when you dream of a song?

I dreamed up a song and this song isnt any song I have ever heard before.however I do find it quite beautiful sounding. I tried looking up the lyrics thinking perhaps I had overheard it from somewhere or something but found nothing even close… here are the lyrics that I was able to hear.

I have dreamed all the years
I dream all the things that I wish I could wish I could do.

And that's where I woke up. When i was hearing the song I was seeing an image of a girl that made me think it was me but yet it wasn't me at the same time. I wish I had my alesis micron cords so that i might record the melody. Or my ipad.but I don't.So I will likely forget the melody pretty soon.but it was a lovely tune.

When I think of the song it makes me kind of sad in a way. What does it mean when people dream songs that no one else has ever heard of?

I mean it could be that my mind is just as much creative in dreamland (if not more so actually) as it is in reality. Maybe I do not do enough creative things through out the day and it has caused a build up and came out in my dreams lol.i dunno.

Serious answers only plz!

См. статью: What does it mean when you dream of a song?