Wednesday, March 20, 2013

When do I have to pay taxes and how?

Hi I'm 15 years old and am starting my own photography business. All the photography that I have done in the past has been under the table. ( do not get on me for telling me that what I did was illegal I know it was but I was photographing for family and very close friends) however I am growing my business into doing photography events at local places and will need to accept credit cards. I will be using square card swiper or something that attaches right to my iPad.So my question is when do I have to pay taxes? I don't mean the date I mean I don't think I'm gonna make over $400 a year… Do I still have to pay? But say I do what steps do I have to take to pay these etc.how do I get my business off the ground! Someone help!
Added (1). By the way I live in Milford CT

См. статью: When do I have to pay taxes and how?