Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Who is more wrong here?

Picture the scene.My girlfriend doesn't like me going on my laptop when i am with her because all i do is go on facebook and type loud and annoy her. I accept that, it's fine. She goes on her ipad and says its ok for me to go on my laptop as well. 10 minutes after this, she asks me if i can get off. I wasn't on facebook or the things that usually annoy her. I say no. She keeps asking me to, and i retaliate by asking her to get off of her iPad. She instantly goes off on one and as she walks past me (lying on the floor), she steps on my bollocks.In my anger and pain I call her a stupid ***. Who has done more wrong to the other. Because she is refusing to listen to my apologies and is telling me to get out of her house and all that bull. Please settle.

См. статью: Who is more wrong here?