Sunday, March 10, 2013

Will work to make ipad wireless music in my car?

So I'm trying to make my iPad play music through my car speakers wirelessly. Will this way work?
i have a Mazda 2 TS2 which has a normal aux 1.3 plug built into the stereo.
I want a aux to ipod connection cable like this:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Dock-to-3-5mm-AUX-In-Audio-Connector-Cable-Lead-Car-iPhone-4-s-iPod-touch-/280999496388?pt=UK_CE_MP3Access_RL&hash=item416ce00ac4

A bluetooth ipod female connection like this:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bluetooth-Stereo-Audio-Receiver-Music-iPod-Dock-Bose-Sound-Dock-iPad-Macbook-Pro-/281044660065?pt=UK_Computing_Networking_SM&hash=item416f912f61

I don't know anything about cars and no where near enough to strip the thing to pieces or afford the stereo to be replaced by a professional so this seems like the best cheap option for me but would it all work.
Basically the cable would plug in by aux, then the bluetooth thing would connect to the ipod dock end and then setup a bluetooth connection from the ipad to the device and hide the cables,
i did think that the bluetooth bit may need adionial power so i though maye this may help:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/USB-dock-to-car-Audio-AUX-3-5mm-Data-Charger-Cable-4-iPod-iPhone-/270845394813?pt=UK_MP3_Player_Accessories_Cables_Adapters&hash=item3f0fa4bf7d

So then i would need to get a cigerette lighter port to usb to power it up.
What does everyone else think or if you have this setup already maybe or maybe you have tried it.

Thanks in advance

См. статью: Will work to make ipad wireless music in my car?