Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Can the ipad 2 replace my laptop? - 1

Hello im a freshmen in highschool and I want to get the ipad 2 I cant get the ipad 4 too expensive plus theres really not the much difference besides siri and the camera but I have an iphone 5 sooo yeah I usually use the laptop for youtube or facebook and Microsoft word but I never take it to school… that's why I want the ipad instead of the laptop I know theres an app called keynote that's lets you make presentations also I have a draw class and I can you photoshop to take pictures of projects and show the negative space on the ipad which will help a lot so do you recommend me to get the ipad or no..? and why not? Thanks Cheers
Added (1). Also I take algebra honors and theres an app called myscriptcalculator which Is really useful

См. статью: Can the ipad 2 replace my laptop? - 1