Friday, April 12, 2013

Did Kakashi kill Rin?

In Naruto.
I'm only on normal naruto episode 186 but I don't mind spoilers so its fine. I wanted to know how kakashi got the sharingan so I looked into it and found out that his team mate gave it to him? And I also heard that he killed his other team mate rin.So I have some questions
1. Where can I watch all of this?
2. How does kakashi get the sharingan? Does he amputate it when he's about to die? Do they show us this happening?
3.I also heard that he's still alive, obito.Is this true? How?
4.Do they ever see each other again if he's alive? In what episode?
5.Is there anything else to the story?
6. Finally, does rin really get killed by kakashi? Or even die? It's just that yeah, people often die in Naruto, but they never really killed off someone who is that young and in such a depressing way. I mean really..getting killed by her own team mate and on top of that its KAKASHi were talking about how could he do that.
I really want to see all this were could I watch it on YouTube? (I'm in an ipad so I can pretty much only watch it there) I suspect it's not in an episode?
I've found some but they all have music on top and just have scenes not the whole thing
Sorry it's alot of questions

См. статью: Did Kakashi kill Rin?