Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Doe this boy like me? - 1

I Go to my local starbucks, there's this guy who works their he's around the same age as me.
This has been going of a good few months.

He's always said hi, how are you/how your day and I always say it back.
Then one time I went he said I was very polite. I didn't know how to respond so just said thanks.
Then a few weeks after that he said it again, I still didn't know what to say so just said thanks again

But then after that he started to stare at me when ever I went started off about 10-secs now goes up to 40secs and is quite regular. Also when he stares, he stares like I'm the only one around like tries to hold a gaze with me.
I only know because I'll be looking at my phone/ipad look up and he'll be staring right at me, then I look back down look up in about 30secs and he'll still be staring.

I don't think he's stalker/not doing a stalker stare as he seems like a really nice person.

Recently he found out that I like supernatural and he said he like it two so when ever I go and he serves me we talk about that, also the other day he ask how uni was going.

We both know each other's names so I looked him up on Facebook, I don't like to stalk but just wanted to see if he was single and found out he hasn't had a GF in about 2 years, also from his post he seems like a really nice person.

I though he was just been friendly talking to me because that's part of costumer services to be friendly to customers.
But I don't get the whole staring thing why would he stare at me.

I DO LIKE HIM

If he does like me why has he not asked me out yet

As he seems very confident around his other workmates and girls that are friends who come in.

If he does like me how can I show that I like him to without actually saying it.

См. статью: Doe this boy like me? - 1