Thursday, April 18, 2013

Does this boy have a crush on me/like me? - 1

There's this guy who works at my local Starbucks

This has been going on a good few months.

He's always said hi, how are you/how your day and I always say it back.
Then one time I went he said I was very polite. I didn't know how to respond so just said thanks.
Then a few weeks after that he said it again, I still didn't know what to say so just said thanks again

But then after that he started to stare at me when ever I went started off about 10-secs now goes up to 40secs and is quite regular. Also when he stares, he stares like I'm the only one around like tries to hold a gaze with me.
I only know because I'll be looking at my phone/ipad look up and he'll be staring right at me, then I look back down look up in about 30secs and he'll still be staring.

I don't think he's stalker/not doing a stalker stare as he seems like a really nice person.

Recently he found out that I like supernatural and he said he like it two so when ever I go and he serves me we talk about that, also the talking has got longer now that we having something in common.

We both know each other's names so I looked him up on Facebook, I don't like to stalk but just wanted to see if he was single and found out he hasn't had a GF in about 2 years, also from his post he seems like a really nice person.

I though he was just been friendly talking to me because that's part of costumer services to be friendly to customers.
But I don't get the whole staring thing why would he stare at me.

I DO LIKE HIM

If he does like me why has he not asked me out yet

He seems a bit confident and also a bit shy and also just seems different when ever i'm around.

what kind of flirting/things can I say back to show him that I like him as i'm quite shy, I don't want to just ask out right do you like me.

См. статью: Does this boy have a crush on me/like me? - 1