Wednesday, April 10, 2013

How to change my wireless router password?

My girlfriend gave my wireless router password to our neighbour so she could activate her Ipad or something, since then my speed has plummeted and I know for a fact she's always downloading and playing games using it. Since my girlfriend refuses to let me tell the girl to stop using it I'm going to just change the password.

The problem is I am a total techno-tard and have no clue what to do. I've tried looking it up but every time it gave me some link I wasn't able to find/connect to it. Also I just got windows 8 and have no clue how to use it so things like "Start - Run - Etc… " is no help since there is no start on this piece of *** thing.

So anyway, if you could be very detailed about what to do, that'd be grand.

Cheers!

См. статью: How to change my wireless router password?