Monday, April 15, 2013

I forgot my ipad unlock code?

I lost my ipad about a year ago and some good samaritan has found it and returned to me via Fed-Ex!

But, I forgot the unlock code! It's not the four digit code. I had a fairly complicated code.

I know the order of the numbers and letters but can't figure out the capitals in the letters as I changed it so many times.

I have about 7 different combinations I used in the past and tried and failed to get in. Now it's saying I have to wait another hour before trying.

I know I only have so many chances and don't want to lose the data if I fail. I guess if I fail, I'll just have a new iPad and have to start from fresh.

Since I lost this iPad, I bought a used 32GB iPad that works well. But I would like to get this 64GB iPad going without erasing all of my earlier data.

Can you help?

См. статью: I forgot my ipad unlock code?