Tuesday, April 9, 2013

I have no willpower to do anything, how can I motivate myself?

I wake up at 5:45 AM and I'm back home at 2:30 PM so I have plenty of free time after school, but the thing is when I get home, I'm totally tired and unwilling to do anything.My room is in a mess and I'm just too lazy to clean it up. Everyday is same: I get home and lay on my bed with ipad wasting my time on the internet. Then I play sims and hell no it's dinner time already!
I can't study, can't do any homeworks and stuff, my marks are low.
My elder sister complains about my laziness all the time. But I have NO power to even move.
By the way I've been suffering from depression and using Prozac and a medicine named "Modiodal" which helps me to stay awake, but I'm going down again so those medicines don't work for my laziness, lol. I'm 15 & a girl.
Thanks in advance:)

См. статью: I have no willpower to do anything, how can I motivate myself?