Monday, April 29, 2013

I want to hit someone but don't want to get in trouble?

Today at school I was talking to my friend and then a guy came up to me and started make fun of me so I just pushed him so I can put my stuff in my bag and then he kept kicking me. I told him to stop and be ignored me when I put my books away he was trying to throw a chair at me so I covered my head then my iPad mini fell off and the screen broke… He kept laughing and I wanted to kill him but here is the problem. I never hit someone at school and I've been bullied for far too long it's been like 4 years and I keep telling a teacher but they say that they will deal with it but they don't. I've had enough I will stop asking them to stop them now I will stop them and I know that I am stronger than them everyone thinks I am weak but they won't think that now. Someone please tell me should I hit them and stop looking like a easy target or stay looking like one and tell the teacher and If I do hit him I will get in trouble and I don't want to.

См. статью: I want to hit someone but don't want to get in trouble?