Tuesday, April 9, 2013

IFile Manager for Jailbroken Ipads?

Hello guys i am a relatively new IOS user with not much experience.
I bought an ipad mini 4 months ago and I am loving it to the maximum.
Coming from a android background I find that iOS has many advantages like many optimised apps, very good looking apps, very smooth experience and many games that play with full effects.
All this is awesome but I am having a small problem…
I really need to install a file manager. I haven't jailbroken my ipad yet but I will do it after the iOS 7 release.
I have been told that on Cydia there is a very capable file manager called iFile.
I will get this app after the jailbreak.
I need it because I want to be able to send some CVs and do some other things.
My concern is that I don't know how capable this file manager is.
My question is, does this file manager provide any Web integration?
Does it improve my iPads sharing capabilities?

To be more specific I was trying to send a CV to this web site for a job, there was a button there saying press to upload CV. I did press the button but my only sharing options where to take a picture with my camera and upload it or to upload a photo from the gallery. I had my cv on my Dropbox account but there was no integration with it plus of course there was no file manager or any access to the file system.
When I do the same thing on my android phone it opens many sharing options and of course one of them is to access the file manager and upload my cv from there.

If I download this iFile app on my ipad, will it give me similar web integration and sharing options like my android devices?
Will I be able to upload my CV directly from my iFile manager to the web?

Thanks and sorry for the long text.
Added (1). @Johan.
Thanks for the answer, but I am more concerned about the sharing options of the ifile manager. Are they similar to the astro file manager?

См. статью: IFile Manager for Jailbroken Ipads?