Saturday, April 27, 2013

Is the something mentally wrong with me?

Ok so I'm 13 and a girl. Anyway not even five minutes ago I bent down to get my notebook off the floor and I swear I saw a legs behind me. I couldn't hear anything I had my iPad on listening to music. Next thing which was like two minutes ago I was in my kitchen and I had the lights on a and I was looking out the window and through the reflection I thought I saw something standing in my kitchen it looked like a Skeleton or something. But I don't know what is going on, I, actually really scared and feel like crying. Also when I'm up at like eleven at night I always hear things like somebody walking outside my window and creeks and snaps and it really scares me. I just don't know if its my imagination or I'm going insane.

См. статью: Is the something mentally wrong with me?