Sunday, April 21, 2013

Left Toe pain. Help?

I took my iPad in the bathroom because when I do my hair I like music, so I turned around to get my heat protection and boom! My iPad dropped of the counter as if it was pushed off, And pretty fast after that I felt an intense sharp pain and instantly started crying and this time I started to yell and curly up 10 minutes straight my little brother was worried so he gave me ibuprofen. I took a nap and Woke up my mom gave me an ice pack now I'm soaking my feet in hot water with that Epsom salt, shower wash and achol I have school tommorow since I'm in the 7th grade I walk a lot I'm literally limping Should I get a note from my mom to excuse me from gym? I mean plus I have cramps and I need Help. Like what should I do with the pain. I still hurts.

См. статью: Left Toe pain. Help?