Saturday, April 27, 2013

Need Router Advice Confused?

We are about to get dishnet they want us to have a router but theirs is $100 and that seems expensive when I see that u can get some for as cheap as $30. But, I am new to routers and have NO clue what ones to go with? All my devices are wireless, I have a desktop, which I don't use often for Internet actually hardly ever. A laptop which I use most the time, and an ipad I use all the time! I also have my cell phone and Xbox which I connect randomly I don't use either of those too often either.

So experts out there I'm pretty tech savvy but what kind of router should I get? Like a cheap ish one that will work good enough for what I need? I was looking at the net gear N300, does this seem good enough since I won't have any of these connected permanently just off and on? Please need advice I will have to go get one tomorrow!

См. статью: Need Router Advice Confused?