Thursday, April 11, 2013

Read from Camera Connection Kit directly without importing to iPad?

As mentioned above. I got me a camera connection kit for my mini ipad to read SD cards as I am trying to solely use the internal memory for applications. The SD card will hold my eBooks, powerpoints, etc.

But I noticed when I access my files via iFile, it will open the document in using the proper installed application, but saves or imports a copy to my ipad. WHICH DESTROYS THE WHOLE PURPOSE OF HAVING AN EXPANDABLE MEMORY…

if you guys know an app that doesnt save, sync, or import a copy (an app that reads CHM, PDF, etc; i dont care if they are several different apps) into my ipad.i just want to read directly from the card and not have it eat up my internal memory.

thanks!

См. статью: Read from Camera Connection Kit directly without importing to iPad?