Saturday, April 6, 2013

Should I continue to make my wish on www.real-wishes.com?

I only made my wish on www.real-wishes.com once. I went to this website to make 2 wishes:

1.To win the $2 million Lottery.
2.To have an iPad Mini.

The website said that if I visit the bookmarked website for 8 days and email to 8 people, my wish will come true after 8 days.

I followed all of the instructions. I:

1. Bookmarked my Wish Page.

2. Visited my Wish Page for 8 days.

3. Wrote the no. 8 on a piece of paper and hold it to the sky for more than 2 mins.

4.At 11:11, I hold my 8 paper up to a mirror and I look into the mirror at the reflected 8 as I said my wish 8 times.

5. While visiting my wish page, I visualize myself taking action to achieve my wish.

6. Emailed to 8 people about this website.

7. Share about this website to other social networking websites.

I followed all of the instructions but 8 days later, my wishes still did not come true. I was very Disappointed and Sad because I thought that my Wishes will come true.

However now, I am still considering making another wish again. I wish:

1.To have a perfect eyesight. I wish my eyes to be free from: ''Astigmatism, Myopia, Short Sightedness and Long Sightedness. I wish that I don't have to wear Spectacles anymore.''

Do you think if I make this wish on "www.real-wishes.com'', will my wish come true? Shoudl I make my wish on this website?

См. статью: Should I continue to make my wish on www.real-wishes.com?