Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Shouldn't i get a gift?

On my birthday i didnt make a party cause my dad was visiting his sick dad by sick i mean tired and ill
i won 3rd place in a writing competition in my school im in 7th grade and i was against 7th grade till 12th
i just won 2nd place in the speech contest today and i asked my dad if he would buy me an ipad but he said no i put allot of effort in to those two contest and he doest give me a gift? :( my dad has money, money isnt the problem i dont know why he wont buy me an ipad he is going to buy my 8 and 6 year old brothers ipads cause theres got stolen so how can i convince him to buy me an ipad he told me that he would take me to a coffee shop tonight and i dont want that i can make coffee in my house .
Added (1). How can i convince him? i feel he is spoiling his wife more than his kids!

См. статью: Shouldn't i get a gift?