Thursday, April 18, 2013

What level would you say I am in Guitar?

I have been playing Acoustic Guitar since I was eight but i quit for 3 years and started again. I am now 11 and I playa bit of bass guitar and even some Electric. I know the basic chourds I can read sheet music from string 1 to string 4 without any problem I can play Live while were young by One Direction and Wavin Flag. I have a guitar teacher who comes once a week for an hour and I would like to compete when I get a little better. I also enjoy playing tabs like What makes you beautiful and Forget you.So anyone know what level i am and when I am eligble to compete. ( sorry for my bad spelling I am writing on an Ipad)
Added (1). My Guitar teacher does say I am gifted in it and my teacher at school tells me I am amazing ( i am in a band class)

См. статью: What level would you say I am in Guitar?