Sunday, April 28, 2013

Would he and I be good together? (Sorry but it's long. )?

As I've stated in previous questions, I'm probably going to tell my crush how I feel. Thing is, even if we do start dating, I don't know how compatible he and I would be.So I'm going to list what he is like (as far as I am aware) and what I am like, and then I'd like an opinion on whether or not you think it would work out. Thanks :)

Him:
-He's a farmer, and works on his farm after school.
-He is kind of dorky and weird, but in a cute way
-He is kind of sporty, but hasn't joined any sports.
-In a semi-popular crowd.
-He is in band, plays trumpet.
-Smart but not the most academic (sometimes forgets homework, turns things in late, etc. I hope that makes sense)
-Likes Journey, Def Leppard, ACDC, etc.

So that was what I know about him, here's me:
-Live in the country, but just a semi-country girl.
-I am really bad at sports.
-I'm awkward and dorky, kind of like him.
-I have a large group of friends, but not in the popular crowd. Have some friends who are, though.
-In band, I play flute.
-Similar to him, I am told I am smart (I am in the advanced math class) but I do have late work a lot of the time.
-I like older rock, Deep Purple, Led Zeppelin, The Doors, U2, stuff like that.
-I'm an only child, he has 3 siblings (2 or 3, can't remember)
-I'm good with a computer, he isn't a technology loving guy. I mean he uses his iPod and iPad (the school has us use iPads) but he told me himself he isn't good with it.

So… What do you think? I feel as though its a weird question, but I'm curious. Does it sound as though he and I would work? Sorry it was so long. Thanks for your opinions :)

См. статью: Would he and I be good together? (Sorry but it's long. )?