Monday, May 13, 2013

Advice for my lil' bro?

I'm an older sister, about to be 14.
My younger brother is 8. Loves the tv, ipad, and talks rubbish all the time.
In school, my brother hates chinese, and most subjects are in chinese(ex.science, maths) therefore he hates studying, like normal kids, I know.
My mom comes home late every night to go through his homework with him ( giving him answers cause he doesn't understand anything and doesn't bother to do it)
Everyone expects me to sit down to teach him everyday.
You see, I don't have the best temper, and my brother shows absolutely no signs of interest in studying, he'll impatiently ask for the answers which pisses me the *** off, and I'll start scolding him.
After that, he cries, my mom scolds me really bad ( she loves my brother more than me, not joking)
And the formula repeats!
I hate facing that brat that uses my mom against me!
Sometimes I think my mom is influenting my bro to dislike chinese, <flashback, my mom hated chinese>
She plans to send my brother to an anti-chinese school, my dad strongly disagrees.
He goes to many tuitions but it doesn't seem to work, his grades are around B-'s ,C's or fails.
I dislike teaching him! But I don't want my brother to be jobless in the future!
WHAT SHOULD I DO TO MAKE HIM STUDY BY HIMSELF?

См. статью: Advice for my lil' bro?