Friday, May 3, 2013

Are there ipad apps that actually do anything?

Are there ipad apps that actually do anything?
I got an ipad from my sister.It doesn't do anything my computer already does besides having ipad apps. And I am having it difficult to find anything useful in relation to ipad apps.It's smaller than my mac and if I to watch a movie I would on my mac. Besides being flat screen and having iPad apps it doesn't do anything. With an iPhone it makes sense, you can take it with you.It's a computer when you are not home. But ipad is as heavy as a computer and as big as a computer and you won't carry it in pocket. Ipad is a lot of space that isn't used. I am yet to find any useful ipad apps. And yes appstore app is crashing all the time and slow to use.

См. статью: Are there ipad apps that actually do anything?