Saturday, May 18, 2013

Can I get sued for repairing an iPad?

So first off, I DON'T OWN A BUSINESS. I do this stuff on the side because I enjoy repairing iPhone's and other stuff. Anways, a girl that came to me about half a year ago for attempting to fix her iPad digitizer is just now contacting me because her iPad screen stopped working, and she had to get it fixed again at a local repair shop. She says that parts were missing out of the iPad when I fixed it, thats what the repair tech told her, which isn't true at all.So she is trying to sue me. Can she sue me if I'm technically not running a business? Just tried helping her out, as well as the rest of the community. I do a repair like 1-5 times a month. Please respond… thank you.
Added (1). UPDATE:

The repair tech IS NOT LICENSED to do repairs on iPhone's or other apple products. Another question. She can come back to me 6 months later? That's ridiculous.
Added (2). UPDATE:

The repair tech IS NOT LICENSED to do repairs on iPhone's or other apple products. Another question. She can come back to me 6 months later? That's ridiculous.

См. статью: Can I get sued for repairing an iPad?