Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Can I listen to my Macbook iTunes playlists from my ipad?

I have an old stereo which I plug into my iPad with a short phono cable.To play Youtube videos and Soundclouds Etc through my speakers.

I would like to tap into my iTunes database on my Mackbook so the iPad reads and plays into my stereo, i dont want to sync - it would fill up my iPad too much.

I just dont have a cable long enough to reach my desk from where i do my work, and thought you Savvy guys might know of an App or an apple feature.

Im all on Wi-fi In my flat etc

Thanks for reading my question
Added (1). In Re to Silver Tongued Devil, ive spent enough already! i Can read my documents from my iPad, so why not my Mp3s without buying more, cheers for your answer but noway is hardware the only answer!

См. статью: Can I listen to my Macbook iTunes playlists from my ipad?