Friday, May 3, 2013

Can I sue Walgreens for this? Help?

I am an African American female that attends a high school up the street from Walgreens. This morning I went in Walgreens to buy something for breakfast, because I was rushed this morning, and also something for my friend for a snack. I walk in around 7:30am, and there is two white female employees and one of the employees named Jocelyn, tell me, "Don't forget to put your bag up there before you go [shopping in their store]." I understood, so I took out my valuables (iPad and my wallet), and went looking for something to buy for breakfast. The store is empty other than me and a white lady, and they employees. 2 minutes later, while I'm in the candy aisle, I see a white girl, around my age that attends my school, with a bag, if not bigger than my Vera Bradley purse-backpack. I take pictures, of course, and I get go look for what I'm eating for breakfast. I finally get in the line, without anything because I was shocked at the fact that there was a white girl, my age, that didn't have to take off her backpack. I got in line, waited accordingly, and just happened to be behind the girl and the boy that attended my school. I waited until they went to Jocelyn, and I went behind them, in line still. I asked for her name, and asked her if she was the one who to put up my backpack. She said its a policy that we ask all kids to put their back packs up before they enter the store. I pointed to the girl that she just rung up and mentioned she didn't have a backpack. And she told me, "I didn't see her." But she came in two minutes after me and the store was nearly empty.Is there anything I can do? Can I sue? Anything more than calling the manager? Thank you.
Added (1). The woman in front had not left the front. She was up in the front at the register the whole time, I kept looking, most importantly for my expensive Vera Bradley bag.So she did not leave, she was up front the entire time.

См. статью: Can I sue Walgreens for this? Help?