Sunday, May 26, 2013

Have you ever been told you look like someone?

So at one time or another everyone gets told they look like someone - it can be flattering or… not so much

I get told a lot I look like Paul walker from a certain angle and sometimes Cam gigandet (but then I think him and walker look alike anyway).

The randomist on was a girl telling me I looked like Logan Henderson - I didn't know who he was but I googled it the next day and like wtf - I mean hes not a bad looking guy so im not insulted but I don't look like him!

I've done some pics (the one of me's a tad grainy but I didn't have anything better on my ipad that was look-alikey):

http://tinypic.com/r/2w3zwhu/5

So whats your best, worst or randomist? Or have you got a friend who looks like someone? Give me some stories guys!

You don't have to do pics… or you can… whatever - im easy: D

См. статью: Have you ever been told you look like someone?