Thursday, May 2, 2013

How many is too many?

I have a blackberry. I have an itouch 4g for music. I have a cheap samsung camera for good quality pictures for the family. I have a laptop but I'm going to buy a new one because my current one is kind of breaking apart.
So I'm buying a new laptop. And I also want to buy an ipad or a tablet (probably a tablet because of the price… or maybe a chromebook or something).
Do you think I have too many electronics? or just standard?
Well I'm going off to college next year and my school has these ipads that you can use during class sometimes. And i found it really convenient because I want a pretty high quality laptop that I'll keep plugged in most of the time. And I want to bring my ipad or whatever around for class stuff or studying elsewhere.
Please don't say I'm spoiled though because I bought most of these with my money and I usually wait till it's been a while since it came out or it's on sale.

См. статью: How many is too many?