Friday, May 31, 2013

I am going to be hanging out with crush?

So like a few months ago my crush and I started hanging out in small groups of friends more often. Him and our other guy friend would spend the night and one time when we were sleeping he put his arm around my waist. I thought he liked me but few weeks later after I told him how I felt he said he didn't feel the same but he would tell me if his feelings ever changed.
More recently, I hung out with him at a bonfire and he kept sitting by me and chatting with me and I fell earlier and my bandaid on my hang kept coming up so he kept fixing it for me and holding my hand in the process. Then he told me to go sit on the couch by him and he taught me an iPad game and sat very close to me and when there was more room and I could scoot, I did and he joked and said he was offended.
A couple day after this he made plans with me to hang out and watch a movie at my house and I don't know what to do? I can't tell if he's interested or not and what this hang out means? It's just gonna be us.
What do I do? How do I not be nervous? And how will I find out if he's interested?

См. статью: I am going to be hanging out with crush?