Sunday, May 19, 2013

I'm thinking about selling my pc?

I was thinking about selling my pc to my brother because I just got a new laptop and I have a second laptop and my ipad and he has nothing but I still want to make money off of it. Does anybody have any suggestions for the price of it? I would include my old monitor and speakers and it was made in about 2005 I don't want to charge any more than 150$ for it. Thanks:) ps i'm saving for an awesome 32" tv any suggestions for that too?
Added (1). Sorry everybody its a dell and it has an intel celeron processor that I got upgraded to it has 4 usb ports and it has a dvd 8x optical drive and my monitor is an acer I got recently for 90$ it runs on windows vista I got that upgraded thanks for your help

См. статью: I'm thinking about selling my pc?