Friday, May 24, 2013

IPad mini or Mac book?

Next year i am taking an online class through my school and i want a new computer because my laptop is out of date and slow and has a lot of viruses. I was thinking about getting a smaller computer for easier transport. Should I get an iPad mini or a Mac book pro or one of the tinnier ones. I like both. I have an iPhone4s now and i had an iPod but i gave it to my mom.i would like the iPad because i cause put all my stuff on it and i can watch Netflix on a bigger screen and play games and stuff.but that is all touchscreen but they do have a keyboard you can hook on with it.with the laptop i can not put my music and apps on it but it'll be easier to use for writing papers if i have too, unless there is a word app. But if you have any good information this would help out a lot. Oh and prices, we all know times are tough today so I can not spend a lot of money since it will be my parents money also. Thank you so much for the help.

См. статью: IPad mini or Mac book?