Saturday, May 18, 2013

IPad Mini Screen Problem?

I got my ipad mini in January, when holding my ipad mini flat at eye level in the light and pushing(gently) on the screen I can see the lower half of the screen flexing, like it's made of cheap plastic.

When pushing on the lower half I can see the pixels spread (like a old LCD computer screen) this isn't happening on the top half either, even when i press the white section with the home button on it still does it.
But if I press on a little of the top half it always spreads upward from just below the "slide to unlock" thing, like it always comes from one patch no matter where i press.
I don't really use the ipad it's normally just put into my draw for a few days, It hasn't been in any bad drops.am i entitled to a replacement?
Added (1). I'm not pressing it hard i'm using the same pressure i use on my iphone.

См. статью: IPad Mini Screen Problem?