Monday, May 13, 2013

Is this a fair punishment?

Saturday night I snuck out of my house and went down the street, (I live in a small gated community) to my best friends house, there were about 10 people there and I was close with all of them, I got a little drunk but by the time I left I was almost sober, I snuck out at 11 and left at about 4 in the morning.My friend that was with me got very very very drunk and threw up everywhere and passed out.he passed out at about 1.after 3 hours of laying in his throw up, I decided to be responsible and take him back to my house so he could crash with me. I practically carried him home. (my house was about 200 yards from where my bestfriend lives) i got back into my garden and snuck into my window, this is how i snuck out in the first place.my mother was waiting for me so after seeing her i decided to just suck it up and go in the window anyway.we got inside and i layed my friend down on my bed and told him that he was going to be fine and told him to go to sleep.my mum was absolutely furious and told me off as you can imagine.she told me to get my friend out of the house by 7 in the morning, giving me about 2 hours of sleep.at 6:30 i woke up and woke up my friend.i made sure he wasn't injured or anything.and i walked him back to my bestfriends house to go sleep there until his dad came to pick him up, i did this because i had to have him out by 7.i came back to my house and slept for about 7 hours.i woke up and went upstairs and obviously my parents gave me a lecture.now keep in mind that they have no clue that i had any alcohol.(responsibledrunkLAD) i told them that my friend had brought some himself and got drunk.they took away my iPhone, iPad.they said it is for about 3 months.also i am grounded for god knows how many weeks/months.i just think that the punishment isn't very fair considering i took it upon myself to take care of my friend and made sure he was okay.i completely think that i do deserve some punishment because i snuck out but still, taking away all of my forms of communication and the right to hangout with friends for a long time? it doesn't seem fair at all.i probably sound like such a spoiled *** right now but i would just like to know what everyone thinks.

См. статью: Is this a fair punishment?