Monday, May 27, 2013

My fiance would rather play video games then to have sex or do anything with me?

When I suggest having sex my fiance complains/starts a fight over an irrelevant issue/tells me I 'demand sex to much' or says maybe later (when later comes I don't) its not just once or twice in a blue moon he does it, I understand he could be tired or playing his ipad games or he just doesn't want to but its every time I want to have sex its going on months now its been getting to me in a big way I'm thinking of leaving him that's how bad its gotten. I've talked to him about it and he says he'll only play early in the am or at night when I'm asleep. This did not happen. … The only time he wants to have sex or make love is when its convenient for him//so pretty much never.My self esteem has suffered greatly… I'm at the end of my rope. He is playing his game every spare second he has, he even takes it in the bathroom. :/

См. статью: My fiance would rather play video games then to have sex or do anything with me?