Friday, May 3, 2013

Preparing for SAT Tomorrow?

Hi, I am taking the SAT tomorrow.
I'm a bit afraid and nervous since I have only studied from the SAT Study Guide from collegeboard, along with other free apps on the iPad.

Though, I don't think I have fully prepared myself, because I have done more of the practice tests in the Study Guide, which vary.

To make sure for the SAT tomorrow, I was just wondering, all the "Guessing" will lose a quarter of a point right? Through reading, writing, and math sections.So it's better to just narrow down and guess, or if I don't know then I would just leave it blank?
Is leaving it blank better, because if I get 4 wrong, then it would be 1 point off, so wouldn't I just have a 20% chance of getting the answer?

Also, any other tips for me to prepare for the SAT tomorrow?
I have looked through some grammar, some math, but not really the essay, but I assume it's just a page of your thoughts right?

I have gotten like a 135 on the last PSAT, and I hope to get like a 1600 or more on the SAT for UW.
So, any good tips to help me, or advice?
Thanks! :)

См. статью: Preparing for SAT Tomorrow?