Saturday, May 11, 2013

Should i audition for s.m. or not?

OK.So I've been seriously going on about this for about 3 weeks. I don't know if I should audition for sm or not becuz if I do, I don't have any experience on dance plus my voice is not really good but my plan is actually this
-Going to train myself singing and start taking lessons till I'm 16 (I'm 14 right now)
-also train myself on dance and start taking hip hop dance lessons till I'm 16
Do u think I will be able to audition if I train myself on singing and dancing for 2 years, if I do Get in, I will have to leave my family and friends in uk to korea so I don't know.So here's my questions
1.Is is too late to train myself now (for a person that can't dance or sing very well)
2. How many levels is there for the audition. For example if u passed for the first round, how many other rounds is there and what do u need to pass
3.If I email them for my first audition and passed, will they pay ur flight tickets to get to Korea for the 2nd round (I live in uk)
4.how long does it normally take to receive back ur email
5. What is it like when ur there (sm)? Can u explain everything that happens when ur there?
6.Is it really hard to pass the audition?
7. How often to you get to see ur parents? Do they have to move to Korea with you or they can stay in uk?
8. Will they pay for all the clothes, food everything you want to buy?
9.Is mobile phone, laptops, iPads iPod aloud?
10. Can you bring everything you want to the dorm (from uk to Korea)
11. What is trainee days like? Explain everything plz
12.Is it very stressful? Do u ever get free time? When do u train, go to skool or sleep? (Similar to question 11)
SORRY FOR ALL THESE QUESTIONS BUT CAN YOU PLZ HELP ME, I'LL BE SO GRATEFUL. PLZ HELP

См. статью: Should i audition for s.m. or not?