Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Should I take my husband back? - 1

My husband cheated on me and I moved in with my parents last night. He just called me crying and told me that he is sorry, he loves me and really wants me to come back home. He said he called his co-worker and told her he never wanted a relationship with her. I went crazy, punched him and gave him a black eye. I feel bad for hurting him and smashing his ipad but I am not sure if I want him back. He said he doesn't care that I don't have a college degree, or that I am not mature, he loves me because his children love me and because I am sweet, pretty and a darn good step mother. I am unsure, this is strike two for him and we have been married 18 months(Strike one was sharing nde photos. I have already started looking for divorce lawyers. Should I give him a second chance? I just can't move back in right now, I am too hurt. I am 23 and he is 42, and my mom feels he should know better. I have been crying all evening.

См. статью: Should I take my husband back? - 1