Wednesday, May 8, 2013

What to buy my gf of 1yr for her highschool grad gift?

I've seen answers telling me to buy a Tiffany bracelet or jewelry. I have already bought her a Tiffany bracelet and I know her family is buying her jewelry. I am looking for something original and useful.As a side point it can be sentimental.

Ideas that I've had include a pair of beats or an iPad/galaxy tablet. Beats though wouldn't go over to well with her since she's not a huge music fan. The tablet/iPad would be amazing for college and i was planning on buying an sd card which I would load up with her favorite music, tv shows, movies.

I am looking for more ideas though.So If anyone has any ideas please share them. I want to try to stay within the 400-500$ limit. If your idea costs more please mention it all the same.

См. статью: What to buy my gf of 1yr for her highschool grad gift?