Wednesday, May 1, 2013

What would happen if I bring $400 to school and flashed it around?

I'm rich (relative to my age)… My dad makes $200k, I got about $7, 000 PERSONAL money, a car, 3 computers, an iPad, phone, iPod touch, and more video games than I could possibly play. Oh, and paying for college is 100% taken care of by my parents.

I'm thinking of bringing $400 cash to school. Then, when buying lunch, I'll make sure that everyone around me sees the $100 bills and the $20's.

I want to attract some attention and make the people in poverty feel like crap by pulling out a wallet with more money than most of the kids at the school have ever seen in one place (it's a ghetto school)..

What will happen? Will I attract attention???

См. статью: What would happen if I bring $400 to school and flashed it around?