Monday, May 20, 2013

Why doesn't anyone 'cool' like me?

This question is mainly about school.
So I'm currently in a group of friends right now but none of them are in my class and they just make me feel like a complete DORK. I don't want to leave them because they need me more than ever because were all dorks and none of us are in the same class.In my class I don't really have a 'best friend' because I've had so many over the years and also because my dad is like 59 so he can only get part-time jobs which means low pay so we always have to live in the cheapest of apartments and we don't have enough money to buy me something like an iPad Mini (which I've always wanted, thank you very much) to boost my popularity. We can't get a pet, either.So at school there are a few girls that like me but they don't want me hanging around with them at lunchtime even though they don't say it. There is also this quiet girl who I liked before until she ran off with my OWN best friend (the only one that understands me) and left me there with the dorks just ignoring me leaving me all sad and brokenhearted.So more about me. I always move around a lot so it's hard to keep track of all my best friends even though I don't have real ones. I always go to Asian countries like Thailand so I have to go to international schools. I wear round pink glasses that my mom picked out for me and my parents wont let me get new ones, no matter how many times I try to tell them about it. And then there is the education system. I now go to Bangkok Patana School (don't tell me how lucky I am to go there, that I should feel happy and welcome here because I'm not). We always have to bring our laptops to school and I am always the one to get in trouble with the teacher because my (second-hand) laptop isn't working. I just don't come from the kind of family that if I tell my mom about the laptop issue she'll break open her big fat wallet and say "Don't worry, sweetie. We'll get you a brand-new laptop for school." So more about me (again!). I have big (big) eyes and long eyelashes but I've also got these great big fat eyebrows that my mom won't let me pluck and make pretty and I've also got these yucky hairy legs that my mom won't let me pluck and make pretty either. She says it's because I only wear skirts for school and any other time I wear pants. How can she expect me to believe such rubbish!!! Anyway, how can I improve my popularity and fix all my problems? I really feel half-hearted at the moment, mostly because the quietest girl/tomboy in my class ran off with MY best friend!!!

См. статью: Why doesn't anyone 'cool' like me?