Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Apple Ipad Mini or the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0?

So i am soon gonna buy a tablet.It will be the first ever tablet that i would ever own. I have very less experiences in tablets.So i am intrested in mid size tablets like these. But i am very confused which tablet to go for. I am both experienced with IOS as well as android, So i will tell the qualities i want in my new tablet.so according to them please suggest me a good one

1. I am not much interested in S-pen.
2. I am not much interested in multitasking as well.
3. Mostly i browse, watch videos, and play games eg.angry birds, real racing 3
4. I want a tablet with better camera.
5. I don't care about the material its made off. But i like the better class
6. Which one of them has faster WiFi speeds.and LTE as well.

Sorry i am asking this question again but in the PDA and Handhelds section i am not getting answer so i am asking here.

См. статью: Apple Ipad Mini or the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0?