Tuesday, June 11, 2013

For lectures should I get a notebook, chromebook or an ipad with keyboard?

I'm currently at Uni and during first year, I thought I would be fine writing down all my lecture notes, but when it came to revision, they weren't so helpful and I ended up having to type it all up.So wanted to start second year, by just typing in all my lectures.My laptop is not so great with battery life and I don't think it would last an hour lecture without being charged so instead of buying a new one, I thought it would be cheaper to get either a notebook, chromebook or an ipad? So I'm really seeking advice to which one you would recommend I get. Although an iPad may be the more expensive one, I don't mind getting it as long as people believe it to be worth it.So with regards to, battery life, convenience for making notes, what would everyone recommend? Thanks in advance.

См. статью: For lectures should I get a notebook, chromebook or an ipad with keyboard?