Wednesday, June 5, 2013

How to stay awake on medication?

I take three different medications to help me fall asleep (will list if needed just ask) but I don't want to fall asleep (woo rebellious teenager!) my mother makes me take my medication she watches me take them as I just hid them in the side of my mouth once and she saw me spit them out I have to lye down I do sneak on my iPad I just need to stay awake until 1 or 2 in the morning then I'm free to read all the yaoi I want I just need some ways to keep my brain buzzing about and to keep me hyperactive enough to drive off sleep I am quite a young teenager so I need some sure methods also my bedroom has no door (I got shitty and ripped it off the hinges) I hope to stay up long enough to read at least 4 or 5 yaoi one shots and to watch 1 or 2 episode of "heavens lost property" also is that guy perverted the whole way through? (I'm babbling) I have tried to google some answers but it's usually someone who took ther medication at 10 in the morning and is fallong asleep durning the day so it's no use to me so would you guys please answer quickly because bed would be in about and hour or half an hour
Added (1). @thatguywiththestupidanswer// genius… (sarcasm)
Added (2). @SirAlex// I might try doing some of that lets see how it goes

См. статью: How to stay awake on medication?